Torbole is defined by enthusiasts as a paradise for sailing sports.read more
Overall, there are 135 different mountain bike tours in the Nago-Torbole region to choose from.read more
For those who love climbing many vertical walls with difficulty from the 4th to the 8th grade.read more
WHAT TO SEE IN TORBOLE ON THE GARDA
- Windsurf school
- A center where windsurfing is a passion and a mission. Vasco renna SurfSegnana is the first windsurf school & catamarano in the world with ISO 9001 certifcation. SurfSegnana
- Trekking and walks
- Walking in the middle of the forest with great views looking out towards the lake.
- Free Climbing
- In Torbole, there are the so-called Marmitte dei Giganti, formed by the melting waters of the glacier.
- Mountain Bike
- For lovers of two wheels there is nothing better than Lake Garda. From mountain bike trails for beginners to those for more experienced bikers.Mandelli Bike
- Monte Baldo Natural Park
- It is located in the territory of Nago-Torbole and is known for its botanical richness. The Mediterranean climate favors the growth of olive and lemon trees.
- Castel Penede
- Castel Penede was long disputed in the wars between Guelphs and Ghibellines, for its important strategic position that had the visual control of the whole lake.
- The church of S. Vigilio
- The church of S. Vigilio dates back to the end of the 16th century, but we already hear about it in a document of 1200.
- The House of Duty
- Located on one of the piers of the marina of Torbole sul Garda, there is the Casa del Dazio, in Venetian style that was used to check the commercial routes and more.